ORTHOFLEX Tendon is a injectable viscoelastic gel treating pain and restricted mobility in tendon disorders. It is injected into the tendon sheath or around the affected tendon. It can be treated several tendons in the same time. ORTHOFLEX tendon is a pre-filled syringe of 40 mg / 2 ml natural sodium hyaluronate (3 million Da) obtained by biofermentation, free of animal protein + 10 mg mannitol, an antioxidant which helps to stabilize the chains of sodium hyaluronate protected get it free radicals.
- Tendon disorders, treats pain and restores mobility
- Ankle and foot
- Achilean tendinitis,
- Posterior tibial tendinopathy,
- Fibula tendinopathy.
- Shoulder – rotator cuff tendinopathy
- Elbow – medial and lateral epicondylitis
- Knee – Patellar tendinopathy
ORTHOFLEX Tendon must be administered once a week, maximum 2 injections.
- Reduce pain by lubricating the tendon.
- Improves tendon functions by reducing the adhesions
- It prevents free pass of inflammatory cells and molecules through the tendon sheath
- Accelerates the recovery process of the tendon.
ORTHOFLEX Tendon must be injected into the tendon sheath tendon or around the affected tendon, if necessary under imaging control, avoiding nerve damage and injections in the blood vessels.